Frequently Asked Questions
How will online yoga class work?
- Sign up to a class as you would normally. On the ‘classes’ page, choose your class and press “see times” choose the right date/time for you and fill your details.
- Press “pay” to be able to carry on and fill your card details and postcode lastly and finish booking.
- Afterwards, you’ll get a confirmation txt and email including your video link which you need you click on whenever your session is.
- In the meantime, download the ZOOM App either on laptop / tablet or phone to be able to use on those devices. It even works with smart TVs if you have one.
- 10 minutes prior to the class starting registration will close. (It is important to come on time to avoid any disappointment.)
- I will be able to hear you, so you can communicate with me if necessary.
- You can keep your video on, so that I can see you or you can turn it off but then obviously I won’t be able to see you.
Can I use my current 6 class pass for online classes?
Yes, you can. For every 2 sessions left on the card, you will get one extra online session.
(For example, if you have 2 sessions left on the card you get 3 online sessions, if you have 3 sessions left, you get 4).
If you have any questions about this at all please get in touch.
We are 2 people at home and both of us would like to do the class, do we need to purchase 2?
No, it doesn’t matter how many people you’re at home, buy one and enjoy it together! You can be even more than 2 people.
What age group kids/family class is suitable for?
I suggest ages between 4-8.