Mornıng Yoga Routine : 7 Mins
It’ll take 7-10 mins depending how long you stay in the poses.. nothing is wrong or right, stay in the poses as long as you like.
You’ll feel much more ready for the day ahead!
1.Lie down on your back, bend your knees and drop them out to each side with the soles of your feet together. Try to pull your heels in towards your pelvis and find a comfortable position. Relax your hips. If it is uncomfortable, you can put blocks or blankets underneath of your knees, or simply slide your feet further away from your pelvis. Breathe in/out in this pose 5 times.
2.Extend your left leg, bring your right knee towards to your chest and drop it all the way over to the left side to create a twist in your lower back. You can put your arms out and keep your gaze to the right.
3. Extend your right leg, bring your left knee towards to your chest and drop it all the way over on the right side. You can put your arms out and keep your gaze to the left.
4. Bend your knees and pull them towards to your chest. Hug them, and then may be you can rock side to side.
5. Roll on your belly and come on to your hands and knees.
6. Inhale and lift your chin up, drop your belly down.
7. Exhale, push through your palms, relax your head down and round your back. Repeat this 5 times.
8. Downward facing dog. Push through your palms, shoulders relax, push your hips up and back to lengthening your spine. You can keep your knees bent and heels off the mat, if necessary. Stay here for 5 breaths.
9. Slowly drop your knees down and stay on all fours.
10. Child pose. Sit on your heels first and then stretch through your palms, rest your forehead on the ground. Stay here for 5 breaths.
11. Lift yourself into crossed legged seated position.
12. Inhale lengthen your spine, exhale put your right hand on your left knee and keep the left hand behind you, twist your left side.
13. Inhale lengthen your spine, exhale put your left hand on your right knee and keep the right hand behind you, twist your right side.
14. Finally release and come back to neutral position in crossed leg seated. You can close your eyes, and focus on that belly breathing for 5 times.
And you are ready for your day! I hope you enjoy it!
Let me know if it was helpful and you’d like to have more short sequences like this.
Aysegul | March 2021
Let's Get Flexy: How To Be More Mobile Flexibility is not only about yoga and acrobatic tricks. There’s a very vital aspect to being able to move, reach, stretch, turn and be mobile. There are a few approaches to stretching as well, static and dynamic being two,...
10 Yoga Poses to Relieve Anxiety One of the benefits of yoga is creating a balance within oneself. There are yoga poses that benefit many things that trouble individuals and one area with which yoga can be particularly helpful is anxiety. By turning one’s...