Aysegul Yoga is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Aysegul Yoga will store the following information about its members:
• Information required for our registration process such as: first and last name, email address, credit card information. All information will be stored by Aysegul Yoga via our online booking software (10to8)
• Class attendance
• Payment information provided to us by you through 10to8 online
• IP address, web browser details
Use of personal data by Aysegul Yoga
• Identify trends of classes
• Collect and recover money owed to us
• Use data analytics to improve our website
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
• Aysegul Yoga does not and will never share or sell your data to any third party
• We will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
• You have the right, on written request, to receive e a copy of the data that we hold about you. Any requests should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose
• Aysegul Yoga does not have access or visibility of any financial account information that you provide via our 10to8 booking system.
• 10to8 stores all data in servers and backup servers located in the United States. 10to8 has Privacy Shield certification which complies with GDPR regulations related to transferring data outside of the EU. Click here for a detailed explanation of how the Privacy Shield requirements align with the new GDPR guidelines.
• The following 10to8 auto emails are considered operational (meaning you will receive them even if you have opted out of all communication preferences)
-AutoPay Failed Notification
-Gift Card Delivery Email
• Recorded data which allows our website to recognise you and your preferred settings (cookies), preventing you from needing to provide information on subsequent visits to the site. Your browser can be programmed to warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
• Any personal data we collect from our website will be used in accordance with EU GDPR and all other applicable laws.
Aysegul Yoga Marketing and Communications
• If you have actively opted in, you will receive our e-newsletters with special offers, updates, event invitations and more in addition to occasional emails tailored to your interests/visit history. We do our utmost to ensure these updates are relevant and we are mindful to not spam your inbox.
• You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion, and in each case, you not opted out of receiving that marketing
• Photos and videos may be taken and used by Aysegul Yoga in our promotional material online and offline. Please inform us in writing at email@example.com if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
Keeping your data safe
• We keep all our active members data securely through our online booking system (10to8), you may request to deactivate your account at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes-
• We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify you here and by email so our members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.